The Official E.S.G Recordings Web Site

Formerly known As Within The Doomed Drones

Public posting is no longer allowed on this site, It is now the .com page for ESG Recordings

R.I.P WTDD-JUNE 2009-MAY 2011

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined." Isaiah 9:2

Share | 

Siltwater

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NapalmDave37
The Gate Keeper
The Gate Keeper
NapalmDave37

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Ah, I love this project, It is made up of one of my best friends, DoomSayer2001, He is also half of CbfdiB, He also runs Subversive Song Recordings, Lets start out with SSR which can be found here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Taken from the myspace page:

About Subversive Song Recordings, The Power That Runs Subversive Song Recordings! (with many thanks to a Tortured Conscience!)

1. Belief in the Triune God (one "what", three "whos." God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit)

2. Jesus is fully God and fully man. He was not a created being but the one who spoke and the world leapt into existence. He condensended Himself to cloak Himself in human flesh and became the sacrifice for our sins.

3. Jesus is the one and only way to the Father. All other religions attempt to win salvation by performing works, thinking that they can earn their way into heaven. Only Christ tells you the truth and says you cannot do it on your own. The righteousness of man are like filthy rags to God.

4. The Bible is the infallible and inerrant word of God. Your opinion and my opinion mean absolutely nothing without an objective source to find out who's right. That source is the Bible. Whatever idea, thought, position, etc. that goes against the Bible is simply wrong.

What do I mean by subversive?
What does that even mean?

subversive |səb--vərsiv|

adjective ~ seeking or intended to subvert an established system or institution : subversive literature.

noun ~ a person with such aims.

ORIGIN mid 17th cent.: from medieval Latin subversivus, from the verb subvertere (see subvert ).

Thesaurus

subversive ~

adjective~ subversive activities disruptive, troublemaking, inflammatory, insurrectionary; seditious, revolutionary, rebellious, rebel, renegade, dissident.

noun ~ a dangerous subversive troublemaker, dissident, agitator, revolutionary, renegade, rebel.

This world sings a deadly song, one that leads to the pits of hell, separation from the love of a holy God, suffering under His righteous wrath, because of sin that infects everything we say, think or do. A song that is corrupt from it's very beginnings cause it is sung by the lord of maggots and it can sound oh so sweet, but it's end is death eternal.

What I am seeking is to sing a different song, one that cries out to a holy God, one that seeks forgiveness and seeks to warn those who are perishing to their own eternal demise. To sound the alarm that the King is coming and all that do not belong to Him will perish in the way. A song that subverts the song of the lord of maggots and sends his filthy minions fleeing back into the dark where they belong. A new song that sheds light into that darkness, even if the darkness does not like or understand it. A song that brings glory and honor and praise to the King of kings and Lord of lords. And a song that knows it fails, yet seeks repentance and forgiveness before the throne of God Most High.

The lord of maggots that rules this hateworld rules with a broken scepter, and the true King has come to provide forgiveness, justification and sanctification by the means of His grace by the work of the Son on the cross who paid the price for our sins. The way has been paved, all you have to do is acknowledge your sins and seek the forgiveness and grace that is offered. You can't earn it, you can't do more good to outweigh the bad, you don't get a second chance. It's a gift offered freely, won't you take it? Today is the day of salvation.

I wrote this as a poem back several years ago now, and this is where I was given the idea...

Subversive Song

Listen!
The sweet song of salvation
Is being sung to you!
The loving voice of redemption
Is calling for you!
Gentle words of love
And forgiveness
Whispered to your heart!
Listen and know!
The transgressors grip is broken!
The liars chant is drowned out!
The Victor's song of
Justification, sanctification
And freedom is joyous and
Unrelenting throughout the
Crowded halls in the
Crumbling palace of the
Broken scepter!

Grace and peace to you.

Subversive Song Recordings/Siltwater/Doomsayer2001

Influences, I am starting a net label for promotional purposes of "unsigned christian" artists. If you want your music to be distributed freely for kingdom purposes, I will gladly promote your "band" and songs under the moniker of "Subversive Song Recordings ©️" if you so wish in the player. 1 song per artist in any format of noise or experimental to techno or whatever, not looking (right now) for anything other than the electronic genre of music. Feel free to use "Subversive Song Recordings ©️" text in the info on your songs if you so wish. This is strictly not for profit in any way shape or form on my part, just my desire to further the message of the gospel through some avant-garde and electronic musick!

And next we move on to Silwater, The myspace can be found here:

Taken from the myspace:

I take others noise and run it through a blender so you don't have to!

The Power That Drives Siltwater! (with many thanks to Tortured Conscience!)

And you can find siltwater on last fm in a few places...

Heres some free albums:

And here are some splits me and DS2001 have done over the last few years:

There are some more, I just have to dig them up

And for the heck of it im going to post the CbfdiB album:

Back to top Go down
http://napalmdrones.niceboard.net
NapalmDave37
The Gate Keeper
The Gate Keeper
NapalmDave37

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Updated, i will post more material by siltwater soon as well as the second CbfdiB album once its done
Back to top Go down
http://napalmdrones.niceboard.net
SirGreenSmoke
Digger Of Drone's
Digger Of Drone's
SirGreenSmoke

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:10 pm

AWESOME!!! im downloading it all
Back to top Go down
Creeping Behemoth
Digger Of Drone's
Digger Of Drone's
Creeping Behemoth

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Thanks, You and Eric should do something in a live setting, WTTA was supposed to be live already wasnt it?
Back to top Go down
...Doomed
Digger Of Drone's
Digger Of Drone's
...Doomed

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:34 pm

Thanks for posting these, Got them all
Back to top Go down
Vitus7
Digger Of Drone's
Digger Of Drone's
Vitus7

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:50 am

Same
Back to top Go down
...Doomed
Digger Of Drone's
Digger Of Drone's
...Doomed

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:19 am

Been listening to this alot lately, Really good music
Back to top Go down
SabbathDoom
Doom Bringer
Doom Bringer
SabbathDoom

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:15 am

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siltwater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siltwater   Siltwater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siltwater

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official E.S.G Recordings Web Site :: Underground Bands You Should Know About-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com