The Official E.S.G Recordings Web Site

Formerly known As Within The Doomed Drones

Public posting is no longer allowed on this site, It is now the .com page for ESG Recordings

R.I.P WTDD-JUNE 2009-MAY 2011

HomeGallerySearchPortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
"The people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; Those who dwelt in the land of the shadow of death, upon them a light has shined." Isaiah 9:2

Share | 

Njiqahdda, And E's Various Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NapalmDave37
The Gate Keeper
The Gate Keeper
NapalmDave37

Njiqahdda, And E's Various Projects Empty
PostSubject: Njiqahdda, And E's Various Projects   Njiqahdda, And E's Various Projects I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:27 pm

I have decided to do like i did with Elan's thread and post all of E's material in one thread, So first and foremost lets start with EEE Recordings which can be found here:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

This imo is the best underground label out there, A good mix of christian and secular music...

Taken from the EEE page:

EEE Recordings is an extremely small underground label (mostly known for our releasing of Christian unblack metal). We mostly specialize in underground and/or extreme styles of music; unblack, black, death, grind, prog, shoe-gaze, ambient, experimental, noise, folk, (some) hip-hop, techno....whatever. We have very diverse tastes in what we will release and why, who knows what the future brings for EEE?

For being such a small label we have been blessed enough to get solid distribution for many of our releases, by such amazing companies as; The End Records, Aquarius Records, Shaver Audio & Video, Nokternal Hemizphear, Audiphilist Distro, Whirlwind Records, Dried Bone Rising and O'Riffs. Among others.....

Next we go to oaks of bethel, Now i myself only have a 2 song e.p by this project so i cant really say to much about this one other than i really dig what he has done here, The oob myspace can be found here:

Taken from their blog:

Oaks Of Bethel - The Folk and The Ground
The amazing debut EP from OoB. Epic, hypnotic black drone metal. Furiously melodic black metal drenched in reverb, echo and wrapped in field recordings. This album sounds as though it was recorded in the middle of a forest or some type of outdoor setting. This is super lo-fi black
metal, that was recorded that way intentionally. If you only like super polished, keyboard driven black metal then this record will truly not be for you. Imagine if Paysage D'Hiver, Ulver, Drudkh and Sunn O))) came together to play a black metal concert on the side of a mountian and recorded it for the world to hear...This is only a small idea of
what OoB creates in this album.

Contains members of Njiqahdda.

We have also recently finished recording the instrumental tracks for our next upcoming album entitled 'From Midnight Sun to Burning Wheel'. Vocals will be happening over the next couple of weeks.

Their debut e.p and other releases can be found here:

Next we move on to Njiijn Arts Productions, Their myspace can be found here:

I dont know much about this one so i wont put anything but check out the page since it is ran by E.

Next we move on to Njiqahdda, This project is one of my favorites out of the whole underground scene, Reminds me of kekal on some levels and then nothing else ive ever heard on others, I own almost every release by this project, Here is the myspace:

Taken from the myspace page:

Njiqahdda consists of 2 musical entities; Njiqahdda and Njiijn. They are one in the same, just expressed through audio differently. Njiqahdda is Nji Black Metal Art Majik and Njiijn is black noise/ritual ambient percussive.

the actual recordings are MUCH better quality.

we are not important. the conveyance of abstraction is what IS important. learn to grasp that which resides both within and outside. to manipulate that which manifests itself in purpose. bending the weak minds and wills of those who are buried within.

Realization is the key.

Youtube videos: